Sunday, September 5, 2010

Writing

Finding time to write in my life right now is hard. When I do find time, I don't want to stop. I've written 20 pages on my book just this morning. Soon I'm going to have to take a break and run to work for a couple of hours. I'm praying to my muse that she will still be around to help me continue the creative attitude that she put me in this morning.


My dream job would be to just sit at home and write all day. I know that everyone gets writers block and maybe I would get bored home all day but for a week or two, doing nothing but writing sounds like the best thing in the world. Maybe someday I'll be one of those writers that rents a cabin back in my home state of Maine and just shut myself away from the world and focus just on my books. That would be perfect. Who has the money to just rent a cabin and do nothing but write now a days though?



Oh well wishing never gets anything done. Plowing through the hard scenes and laughing and crying with my characters gets it done. Time to get back to my friends while they are talking to me again. I think they got mad at me for not writing and left me for a while. I'm so glad they are back.

No comments:

Post a Comment