Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Week

Another week has come and gone. I didn't get nearly as much writing done as I would have liked to. Luckily my classes are almost over then I will have more time to do what I want to do. My idea at the moment is to focus on one of my book series. I've chosen my romance series that is set on a ranch. I'm hoping to finish the first book, have it edited by my great friends, and have it ready to be published if someone wants to pick it up. I love all my series and I like to work on each of them all the time so it is difficult for me to put those aside for now. My characters like to pop up in my dreams as if to say "Hello, did you forget about me? You just left me hanging over here!" It's rather annoying and sometimes I give in to them. Recently I have been having dreams that will end up becoming other stories as if my brain doesn't like being tied down to just one story so it makes up new ones. I just write down quickly what I remember of the dream, the highlights and will go back to it at a later date. If those books really want to be written they will still be there, working themselves out in the back of my mind, and will be ready for me when I get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment