Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New writing room

My husband found the perfect desk for me and I have been organizing and working on my books. I'm very excited about it. In fact I have spent more time in writing room than any other room in the house since I got the desk. I never thought I was one to be able to write at a computer desk. I usually wrote sitting on my bed which was comfortable for me. This room however seems to help the ideas flow and I am able to have my books spread out for research all with in arms reach. I defiantly understand how published authors need a room just for their books. You do not realize how many different books you will end up collecting just to help you write better. I am enjoying building my collection right now. I got a book just yesterday about Ireland so I may learn about it that way so I may write better about it. I would love to go there and learn it first hand but that isn't going to be happening any time soon. Hopefully I'll be putting the next chapters to my stories on soon. Don't forget to read them and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment