Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finding Samantha Launch of Facebook

Finding Samantha will be out in 3 days. To all those lovely people who support me by 'attending' my launch party on Facebook I thank you! Again you don't have to be anywhere or do anything to attend I just want to get my name out there.
To show how much I appreciate everyone that supports me on the 15th I will pick one lucky person to get a free PDF copy of my book Finding Samantha that you are able to read on the computer or upload to your ereader (may be a small cost involved with up load depending on what ereader you have). I will chose from all those attending so if you want to be in the running just hit attending. I will let everyone know who the winner is on the 15 or 16 and will contact that person for their email to send the book. Thanks again to everyone!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202628156417721

No comments:

Post a Comment