Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hestia's Vacation


Hello all,
I have not done the job I should with letting people know about my new release called Hestia's Vacation. It is a short story that is only a dollar at ARe. I am very excited about it. This is my first short story and will be available soon in a paperback with other short stories all about Gods and Goddess. I have been neglecting my online and writing duties for quite some time now and hope to get back in it quickly and enthusiastically. I do enjoy talking to people about my books and enjoy writing and hearing what people think of them. So it is time to stop being lazy and start punching out the word count. I can't call myself a true writer if I let myself stay in the funks I get in. Well off to write some on the next book for Rolling Hills and to get another book finished so I may pitch it at AAD. That is my priority now seeing as AAD is only a month away and this book is nearly halfway done. We will see if I can get it done in time.  Cross your fingers and think of me. I think you guys will like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment