Saturday, January 26, 2013

Re-Release Party on Facebook

Well I haven’t been on in a long time! A lot has changed in the last few weeks. My publishing company has decided to close its doors so I am trying my hand at self publishing through Amazon.com. I am having a re-release party on Facebook. Click the link to join the fun. It will be on Monday all day and you can join in at any time. Right now I only have my books that have previously been released on sale. I am however working on quite a few that need to find endings and be polished up before going on sale. I will keep you updated on those releases as I get them. Now I need to change all my pictures over so when you click on them you will get the proper Amazon page to buy the book. Hope to hear from you Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment