Sunday, May 6, 2012

Author Interviews

Well my life is getting back to some kind of order. My son has a regular sleep schedule which gives me time to write and do author interviews for AAD. I hope to start being able to read to the books on my AAD Reading Challenge not holding my breath though, there is still so much to do between the little one and getting my house ready to sell. I have had two author interviews, the first one was back on April 16th. You can still check it out on Good Choice Reading. The other was today at Book Faery, it was put on just today. I will have more coming up so I’ll let you know when those come up as well. Some I have giveaway’s with as well so keep a look out for them. Thanks to all the fans and I hope to get some new stuff out there for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good article! There is a abounding allegation for added all-embracing reviews of complete online autograph and technologies. Your tips are in achievement attainable for anybody who wants to accomplish reviews of any type.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post.This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad that I finally came on this website! This for sharing and keep up the good work…
    Services providers in UAE

    ReplyDelete