Thursday, April 11, 2013

Amazon

So I didn't get any writing done this morning before work but I did get the house picked up, did laundry, washed dishes took the dog for a walk and signed up for a new thing on Amazon. It's Amazon Authors and if you're an eauthor you can sign up add a bio, some pictures, link your webpage and twitter account to it. Hopefully it will work out well. People on Facebook can 'like' it and both twitter and Facebook people can share it with their friends. I believe it will keep people updated on new books that you add to your author profile. Just another way to keep all the readers of your books in the loop.

 

Does anyone else know how to get your name out there? Anyone have bloggers that will read your work and write reviews? I've had a hard time getting my name out there and getting people to review my work. I only have one full length book out there right now though so maybe once I get more things published it will happen faster. I'm also looking into getting my full length into paperback books. Anyone know a good place to do that so that people can buy the books there or through Amazon? I'd love to get some feedback from people who have already found all this out. If you haven't found out yet and I do first I will make sure to let you know! Thanks for any and all help and by the way if you wanted to 'like' my amazon author page just click http://www.amazon.com/Megan-Grooms 'like' it and share it with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment